UNI Single Sensor Module MP100 Ethylene Oxide (100.0 ppm)
MP100 is single sensor, portable, personal toxic gas monitor. It displays gas concentration continuously on a big segment LCD. It also Monitors STEL, TWA, peak and min (for O2 only) value of the gas, and can be displayed on demand. High, Low, STEL, and TWA alarm threshold values and configurable. The shell is made of high strength, durable material. Two key operation, simple to use. Sensor and battery can be replaced easily. Calibration is also very convenient.
Kit Package - MP100 Instrument with sensor, AA size lithium battery with alligator clip, quick guide, calibration adapter
• 50% larger (AA versus 2/3 AA) Lithium Battery
• Widest choice of sensors on the market
• Large display
• 50 Event datalogging
• Low cost of ownership
• Smart sensors
• Solid stainless-steel alligator clip
• Durable housing
• Fast calibration & download using docking station
• UL Classification Class I, II, III, Groups ABCDEFG
Discounted pricing available when order multiple units, please call 888-539-3066!