The POLI MP400 is a basic single gas detector for worker safety in hazardous locations, with a sensor for combustibles (LEL). The MP400 is designed to be extremely rugged with a robust housing and gas sampling by diffusion for no moving parts. The simple, 2-button operation results in ultimate ease of use and significantly reduced time spent training the user. The rechargeable Li-ion battery pack lasts 16 hours or more in typical use, and the unique Man-Down alarm feature notifies nearby workers if the user becomes incapacitated.
*Detectors arrive ready to use with sensor for Combustibles (%LEL). Stainless-steel alligator clip, rechargeable lithium polymer battery, calibration hose, instructions and quick reference guide.
Confined space entry and general safety compliance in:
- Oil & Gas
- Fire ground "Toxic Twins" detection
*Multi gas leak detection in industries such as:
- Oil & Gas (Downstream)
- Size: 5.74 X 3.31 X 1.65 in (140 X 84 X 42 mm)
- Weight: 14 oz (400 g)
- Sensor: Over 30 interchangeable and filed replaceable sensors including PID for VOCs, EC for toxic and O2, pellistor for LEL, and NDIR for LEL and CO2.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion pack: 18 hours in diffusion with no wireless, 16 hours in diffusion with wireless, 12 hours in pump with no wireless, and 10 hours in pump with wireless.
- Direct Readout: Real-time reading of gas concentration, PID measurement gas and correction factor, Man Down Alarm on/off, individual compliance indicator, battery status, datalogging on/off, wireless on/off and reception quality STEL, TWA, peak and minimum values.
- Display: 128 X 128 graphical LCD, 1.77 X 1.73 in (45 x 44 mm), with LED backlight for enhanced display readability automatic screen "flip" feature.
- Keypad: 2 operation keys.
- Sampling: Built-in pump or diffusion.
- Calibration: Manual or automatic bump test and calibration with CaliCase (separate orders).
- Alarm: Wireless remote alarm notification, audible (90dB@750px), vibration, visual (flashing bright red LEDS), and on-screen indication of alarm conditions, Man-Down alarm with pre-alarm and real-time remote wireless notification.
- Datalogging: Continuous datalogging (6 months for 4 sensors at 1 minute intervals, 24 hours a days and 7 days a week).
- Charging and Communication: Charging, data download, instrument setup and firmware upgrades on PC or laptop via PC comm, cradle, travel charger, or CaliCase wireless data and alarm status transmission via built-in RF modem (optional).
- Temperature: -4° to 122°F (-20°C to 5-°C)
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- IP Rating: IP-67
- Safety Certifications: U:/cUL: Class I, DIV I, Group A,B,C,D. T4, -20°C≤Tamb≤+50°C (pending)
- EMC Directive: 2004/108/EC
- Warranty: 2-year including most sensors
- Available in diffusion or pump version.
- Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification.
- IP-65/67 water and dust resistant case.
- Real-time gas concentration readings and alarm status enabled by state-of-the-art wireless technology.
- Large graphical display icon-driven user interface through intuitive, simple-to-operate two-button user interface.
- Easy access to pump, sensor, filter and battery.
- Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including PID for VOC, NDIR and catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2.
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field.
Discounted pricing available when order multiple units, please call 888-539-3066!