TDMP-N-450 Coxreels TDMP-N-450 1/2"x50' 2500 PSI Spring Retractable Dual Hydraulic Hose Reel
Coxreels TDMP-N-450 1/2"x50' 2500 PSI Spring Retractable Dual Hydraulic Hose Reel
COXREELS; MPD, TDMP and 1275HP Series "Dual Hydraulic" hose reels have similar features to their related series, but have been redesigned to handle dual hydraulic applications. Choose between spring driven retraction at 3,000 PSI to 50 feet and hand crank or motorized models at 10,000 PSI to 200 feet.
External fluid path with dual port melanized 90; full-flow NPT swivel inlet Swivel Seals: TEFLON
Sturdy dual pedestal design with Coxreels? exclusive Super Hub; dual axle support system One-sided supply/return hookup
Professional grade heavy duty steel construction. Durable proprietary CPC; powder coat process. Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety. Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - External fluid path with dual port melanized 90; full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy dual pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub; triple axle support
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, one-side supply/return hookup, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and
��WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.�